Sooty Feighan





Welcome to our wee Sooty. We met him at the Shelter in Drumkeerin, Leitrim on Monday and it's as though he's been with us always. He's a dear, lively, and gentle six-year-old fellow--very loving and well-mannered. He's Bucky with a tail and without the attitude. Perhaps Bucky wouldn't have had such an attitude had he his tail... (I love you, still Bucky). Sooty's two "peculiarities" are that he's a reputation for taking off; so, we have to keep him on a short tether and he doesn't like other male dogs. He seems indifferent to the females--but, he's a great companion for Frank and me. He's a terrier mix. Hard to say what kind of terrier because he's all black; but, he's got traits that could be Cairn, Scottish, Irish or all of the above. Whatever he is, we belong to him now.

Comments

Stephanie said…
I lost you when AOL dumped you - but so glad I found you again. I love Sooty - may he keep your lives exciting!
Love you!

Popular Posts